With the beautiful warm days of summer officially behind us, I wanted to take a moment to round-up my favorites from the past few months. Off-the-shoulder tops were on repeat, as well as palm/botanical and floral prints. I jumped on both trends.
Now, i'm looking forward to cooler days ahead filled with:
- -- pumpkins
- -- scarfs, and more scarfs
- -- apple picking (cider donuts, duh)
- -- chunky sweaters (lusting over this one)
- -- apple cider sangria, served in this beautiful dispenser)
- -- Friends-giving // deep fried meats
- -- Halloween (and last-minute halloween costumes)
- -- puppies
- -- football sundays (i'm dying to make this queso)
- -- seasonal candles (this scent is currently on my mantle)
- -- lots and lots of layers
- -- and of-course boots!
Thanks for stopping by,