// gold dot vase: Kate Spade
Why can't Sunday mornings just last forever? I just love snuggling up in bed with a coffee, some Law & Order re-runs and my iPad, catching up on some blogs and articles I missed all week. The weekend always seems to slip away before we know it...
Here's my weekend recap:
- >> I'm pinning ideas on how to style my bar cart for the (quickly) approaching Holiday Season. I'm loving these bar ideas, too.
- >> Dreaming about these flats (and at under $50, I might just make it happen)
- >> Thinking about signing up for this Wine Fizziology Seminar - who doesn't love a little bubbly?
- >> I'm always looking for ways to increase traffic to my blog. Here is a great read on how to grow your blog
- >> Trying to plan a weekend getaway to the White Mountains to ride the cog before the seasons ends
- >> I'm searching for some stylish bar stools for my new place.. I'm loving these Riviera stools and these linen stools with nail head detailing.
- >> I shopped the Lord & Taylor Friends and Family sale on Saturday (30% Sale and Clearance, 25% off Regular Priced Items). I'll be rounding up my purchases and a few other items I have my eye on very soon.